Oak T V Center Build

I really like the Roppe flooring, it is great if you drop something on it and it does provide a cushion for your feet I got a deal that I couldn't refuse when I got it.

Last edited:
I got a little more done on the cabinet after a design change, which is another story:doh: My Daughter decided that she wanted flat panels in place of the raised paneld, and I have to please the customer you know.
Here are some bad shots of what is done so far

P1030744.jpgP1030750.jpgP1030752.jpgP1030756.jpgP1030757.jpgP1030763.jpgP1030771.jpg

Well I know that I am slow, But, life gets in the way sometimes.

Larry I ma using Blum soft close under mount slides I have used them in the past and really like them a lot. also I installed the soft close hinges on the door a few minutes ago. so it's coming along. We will be gone next week, so another delay.
The finishing is what has me scared. I really don't do well at it. Thinking about trying dye this time.I have never used it, so I have some experimenting to do before that time comes

Gee i have been slacking ......i blinked and somehow managed to miss this post completely. Thanks for posting Charles great build I really like white Oak looking forward to seeing it finished.

This must be a fairly heavy solid unit eh? I like that bead you got on the side.:thumb: