advise?

I guess Im all alone in my camp, because I dont understand your concern as to the par of your work compared to the par of the work you will get in the swap.

I hope if I ever do a flatwork swap I draw a guy with Maloof's talent and 40 more years experience than me.
:rofl: Allen it's just me being me that's all. As far as me getting a piece from jerry, i'm more than looking foward to getting it. It's just me hoping my stuff don't disapoint him is all.
Thanks all for the advise and i'm taking it all to heart. Will let ya know what i deside.

I'd say you drew me...but I can only turn pens! If you sent me that, I'd be on a plane in a hot New York minute to shake the hand of an artist. Send it and make more!

I'd say you drew me...but I can only turn pens! If you sent me that, I'd be on a plane in a hot New York minute to shake the hand of an artist. Send it and make more!
I thought i was to get ya bud, what happened?:thumb: As far as you turning bowls,your as bad as me saying i'm still a rookie.:) We bouth know you can turn any thing you want and make it look great:thumb:.And yes you do a top shelf pen,but we've seen the other stuff also, so don't let one contest get you to thinking you can't.:p
PS:This was started with you in mind.:thumb:

Last edited:
Hi Stephen, i think you are selling your self and more importantly your work short, the bowl is beautiful and i just love the eagle !! to be able to carve and turn like this is REAL talent and something i aspire to , I'm also in agreement for most of the members, that i wouldn't do anything more to it, I'm a strong believer in "less is more" :thumb: