Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Friday...the 13th edition!

Just returned from Arizona. Yard work there is done for a while. Had a really great day to do it. Now the weather sucks there. Got the pulpit delivered and the oak picked up for the communion rails. So today clean out the car and empty the trailer. Dinner with a friend tonight. Laundry and a meeting tomorrow and services on Sunday. Monday night I will be in Fresno picking up the well traveled logs. WooHoo! Training in Burlingame next week. Cold, rainy, and very windy here today. Shop is a mess. Next week....
    ++++++

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

Ya shudd'a opened a door so it cud'a flu out and attacked a weed instead of you.

Enjoy,

JimB
    I like the pic of your company.
    First of all you have to be smarter than the machine.
    VOTING MEMBER

So far Va . has been very good to me. I woke up 1 hour late @ % with an hour and a half drive ahead of me. I get to the farm just after 1st light and right off the bat I got 2 Tom's gobbling. Either one wanted to take me up on my offer of sounding sweet so I loaded up the vest and heading to the far back field, {I am so out of shape. Huffing and puffing my way up a long hill}. I get to the back field and 2 hens walk out and then walk off and I decided to take a cat nap but out of the corner of my eye I see 2 Toms entered the field from the far side about 200 yards out. I keep looking for them to come up over the small rise in the field about 2/3's across the field and when they did there were 3 Toms and one hen. She got spooked and went back down the rise and the Toms followed her. So I get up and crawl about 140 yards out and just before the small drop off I got up slowly on my knees and there were 3 Tom looking at me. One of them decided to look a bit to long and he paid for it.
    Tomorrw I head to my friends farm for a few days of RR and hunting.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com