Milwaukee 12v hammer drill and impact driver kit

I've got that exact set and I love them. The impact driver works really well. They are small, lightweight, but rival my larger cordless drills for power and battery life. That's a phenomenal price.

I highly recommend this set. I got started using the 12V drill when I was installing artwork last year, as it was supplied to me. I liked it so much I bought one of my own, and shortly after I added the impact driver. The things that impressed me about the drill were the comfortable size and weight (especially noticeable carrying it on a toolbelt all day) and the long battery life. I will say that my 14.4V Hitachi impact driver has more driving power, but then again, its NiCad battery now has a shelf life of about 2 hours. The Milwaukee, on the other hand, has LiIon batteries and a much better shelf life.

This is indeed a great deal, too. :thumb:

Ken we had a deal like that at our home depot. I could not believe it. Had it not been for the fact that i not too long ago got the bosch versions i would have sprung for these. That sure is a really good price.

Where did the lower price spring from? It seems the price on these units has been tumbling since they were introduced. They got way more power and length of operating than what people percieve.

In my view they perfectly well suited to woodworking for weight power size and length of charge life.