New tunez

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
I installed a new stereo in the shop today. The speakers were from my old surround sound at my last house. My wife never liked the "wall warts", so we're installing ceiling speakers. Not to let these go to waste, I hung one in each front corner and the other two about midway in the shop.

With my old boom box I had to turn the stereo down when I had a phone call. With the additional speakers I can hear at a much lower volume.

Darren VIA tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334552210026.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334552210026.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 86
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334552239103.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334552239103.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 36
I am so jealous of all that beautiful open wall space! Great re-use of components. I also have tunes in the shop. Definitely ups my enjoyment when in there.

Thanks guys.

I think that it not only sounds better, but from a safety stand point, I think it helps. Having multiple speakers really takes away the distraction in the shop as far as not having it turned up as loud.

tunz are alway good till one of the speakers fall onto the floor from 8ft up,, but the marantz boxes were tough in the old days and it stillworks well just got a dent in one corner now i have safty belts on all of them maybe i had them up to high,,,V :)