It's Friday 4202012 edition

Looks like it'll be pretty warm in Albuquerque, too. I think I'll be hooking up the swamp cooler this weekend.

Supposed to rain this weekend.
Saturday fertilize and reseed the lawn before it rains. Then work on my SIL's desk. I really need to update my thread on this build:eek:
Sunday, a few of the kids booked us a night at a nice resort up in Jackson, NH as a Christmas gift. So we are heading up early Sunday AM spending the night and coming home late Monday.

It ws 25ºC today, which is 77 in American degrees. It will be below 12 for the restof the week, if you can believe Environment Canada. They said it would be 18º today but according to the thermometer on my dashboard it made it to 25. I'll be finishing up some projects while my wife and son do things that require heavy lifting in the garden.

I'm hoping to get some more work done on the table this weekend. But a more pressing job is going to be replacing the radiator and heater core that started leaking a couple of days ago. I tend to take easy jobs and make them harder than they should be. That's just one of the many talents I have!:D

Our youth turkey season starts tomorrow and the girls have ask to go, so what is a guy to do? Guess I will be in the turkey woods most of the weekend.

School is wrapping up and the outcome is better than expected.

My parents are camping in the driveway, so spending some time with them. Went to a fund raiser that my BIL & SIL are helping out at tonight for a bit. Tomorrow got some yard stuff to do. Going to get dad's advice and help on some shop organization. Also have a co-worker that has decided to take up chair caning. Her dad used to do it and she found a chair on CL for $5 and caning supplies for $5 on another listing. The chair needs some re-gluing, so taking care of that this weekend for her.

Got home today for the second time in two weeks. One week, Arizona. Got the pulpit delivered. The next week, California. Required workshop and picked up the logs. This week, Nevada, catching up, both on church stuff and in the shop. Clean up time in the shop and laundry time in the house. Got some pastoral visits to do do as well. Weekends are work days for me. :)

Just puttered putting the shop back into its new order. (I do know that is not the true English. However it did say what I meant it to say.)

I put a few new holes in my Virgin Wall. Did some stuff to the TS, waxed the DP column and bench. I'm sure most of you know the "this-n-that" drill.

Enjoy,

JimB

Just about done. I will have a few days to devote to finish this. I had a little accident with my Harley this evening. Layed it down at a slow speed in a turn on a dark road and broke 2 ribs. Now to heal and paint.
Need some help with finishing the wolf, all comments are helpful and welcome.
20120420_072652.jpg

78° and sunny yesterday, and I spent the day in the yard, cutting, weeding, etc. Took the winter covers off the air conditioners, stored the snow shovels and blower in the barn, and put the hammock out.

This morning, it's 42° and raining. Supposed to get some snow flurries tonight. What a change!

We've planned an almost do-nothing weekend. It's time to kick back and relax as much as possible!

The weather forecast calls for a good chance of rain starting by noon and continuing through Sunday. Sure hope it materializes!

Got home today for the second time in two weeks. One week, Arizona. Got the pulpit delivered. The next week, California. Required workshop and picked up the logs. This week, Nevada, catching up, both on church stuff and in the shop. Clean up time in the shop and laundry time in the house. Got some pastoral visits to do do as well. Weekends are work days for me. :)

And for those that have been following/involved in the saga of Carol and her logs...they are home...her home that is!