The Electric Pig

OK, no wires are attached to the pig, but it is "the Electric Pig".

We have a young guy in class who has accepted an electric maintenance position at one of the big hog operations around here. We started calling him the electric pig, so I figured something was in order. He is a great kid and will be a great asset to the company where he goes. Tomorrow is the last day before finals, so the presentation will be then. The dean of the department will be presenting.

DSCN0663.jpg

An electric pig? Shocking! Watt's the matter with you? This man is probably a joule of a guy. Calling him a pig surely hertz his feelings. Might even make him cry "wee, wee, wee, wee", all the way ohm. :rolleyes:

An electric pig? Shocking! Watt's the matter with you? This man is probably a joule of a guy. Calling him a pig surely hertz his feelings. Might even make him cry "wee, wee, wee, wee", all the way ohm. :rolleyes:

Why hasn't someone shot you by now? I mean that groaning just is not enough! Maybe they could use a double barrel that shoots those 12 ga with green paper. (that ought to confuse a few members who have not read all of the posts for today)

Vaughn, I hope you get a bang out of this and stop shooting off your mouth.

Actually Steve did a real goodie and I'm proud of him.

Enjoy,

JimB

Your gift made him schizophrenic?? :huh:

No. He was phrenic before.

Enjoy,

JimB

Hey, the machine could count this time. It sent the reply.
This sentance applies to the last post I made on this thread. It was over 30 characters. However, I got the error message, something like. This message is too short. Do it again. You must have over 5 characters. I finally convinced it to accept the message. However, when I came back (now), the entire post is missing.

Last edited:
I will try this one again. It went to Lala Land last time I tried. It said my message was too short.

My message was something like, "Yep. You are as bad as Vaughn!"

Enjoy, JimB
:rofl: Vaughn & I are pun brothers...one time, back at camp...we entered a pun contest, we sent in 10 different puns with the hope that at least one of the puns would win....Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Nicely done Steve!
Hog farm?? Better keep in contact with him.... pig tail connections come in very useful :thumb::D

Last edited: