Steves Pig made me do it.......

Rob Keeble

Well i was inspired by Steves pig to go dig out this

Hacker Golf Trophy.jpg

:eek:Yup you got it .......a Golfers hacker trophy. :D:rofl::rofl: Was given to me in the one and only golf tournament i entered way back in the day. Never ever again did i enter a competition.:thumb::D

I got this for the longest day along with a small keyring compass. The compass was so i could find my way around the course next time.:eek: NOT.

Hey i felt honored.:) The guys in the middle of the field were totally forgotten:(;) at least i went home with a prize and a trophy. :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

These things make good memories. :)

Now lets see i wonder what the Pawn Stars would give me for this piece of junk.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Any other woodworkers that have a golfing story.

Back when I played I had a saying; "I'm paying for the whole course; I'm gonna use the whole course". Woodworking is sooo much cheaper.

When talking with folks about my woodworking, golfers inevitably ask, "When do you take time to play golf?" They can't seem to understand that not everyone is like them. In the amount of time it takes to play a round of golf, I can get a lot done in my shop!

(Yes, I played golf regularly many years ago. Never again, though.)

Ya just had to bring up Golf.

Bein' in the sales business, I found myself on many nice AND hard to play golf courses.

During these tournaments, scrambles, and other games, they usually had two Par 5 holes marked as "longest drive"

This particular time, the first par five was "longest Drive" - I killed my drive and moved the stake out to my ball - a little over 300 yds - this WAS in my younger days. The second Par 5 was marked "shortest Drive" and the flag was about 10 yards off the tee. As I get ready to tee off I jokingly say"There ain't NO way I'm winnin' this prize!" As you have already guessed, i DID win the prize. An 80.00 Putter. The length of my drive was15 ft and didn't make it off the tee. I hit under the ball and sent it almost straight in the air. Go figure!

Bruce