Hey Larry

Looking like we are going to get an Interstate connecting us. Your travels must be legendary in D.C.. Interstate 67 coming soon.

Of course we are going to try and stop it down here, if they can't come up with a viable way for tractors and other equipment to cross.

Looking like we are going to get an Interstate connecting us. Your travels must be legendary in D.C..

:rofl:

Seems to be a trend of interstates going in. One of our main routes to the south is being changed to an interstate over the next year. I think they have to convert a couple of intersections to over-passes, but other than that, just putting new signs up.

There's talk here of a 4 lane highway on the south side to east side of town becoming an interstate. All that would be needed is new signs, I think it also means more funding for repairs from the feds when it's an interstate.

Now that I am having a forced vacation I planning trip to Iowa next summer to visit Jake. making my round robin trip again.
Most inner state being built around the big city areas are being done so by private contractors and turning the roads into tolls.