first time using a spray gun, hf gun, best gun they offer

Dang Allen you gotta be proud man. I know if i were you i would be. Those cabinets are awesome and the finish is fantastic. No turning back on the spray finishing now. ;):) Well done man. Well done.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I got the cabinet out into the sunlight today, examined closely. The back, I missed, coated too lightly a spot or two.
The sides came out fine. Im going to leave it alone, learned my lesson for the next set of cabinets, going to prefinish most of the parts so I can lay them out and see it all better.

thanx for the kind comments.

Allen you van spray in the humidity but you will need to add 10% of lacquer reducer mybe 15% just need to test it. Spray light piss coats 2-3, then 2 nice coats. To get that backed on look. Buy a pack of Liberon 0000 steel wool and a tin of their wax, some wax come tinted but the have natural also, use the wax with the steel wool buffing the pieces out. Give a deep rich hand finish job look.

was looking for this today.......after 3 coats of lacquer, sanded with 600, the finish is smooth, but I wasnt sure how to get that small amount of sheen, this is what I needed to look at.