It is offical now 1st Art exhibit opening

If you would like an invitation send a PM with your address. The gallery is in Potomac Village and will be wine and cheese along with platters of munchies.
June 15th 5-9PM

Thought I would post this , I am so stroked, I offered to share the opening with another seasoned artist who sells out usually and is oped up to me with a lot of suggestions on do's and don't. This should be very good , she is an extream abstract artist and well you know my work. Wish me luck.

Thanks Dave

Wonderful, Dave! Congratulations.

@Larry - "Notice he didn't offer to sell them to us, so that puts us in a different class, huh?" Yeah, as in 'if ya haveta ask...' :rofl:

So copies for $250. Keeping the original canvass or selling it for six figures?

thanks Gary, if mom and dad make it that will be everything to me.

Carol I have no idea how to price the originals, the gallery owner says start at 3,500 my son Jarrod says BELLS NO ! 4-6 k ea. Man I will be HAPIS if I sell a print. Or if anyone shows.

Last edited:
I'm with your son. You have an amazing talent and deserve the public accolade.

I hope you sell all the prints - and run out of cheese and wine! :)

Dave go to a new Gallery. I agree with Jarrod. Heck no at that price.

Why not try a few different auction houses see what they think.

To the right market i think they could fetch a pretty dollar.

One way to get some exposure for them is approach some wolf preservation ngo and offer to donate a couple of prints in draw or contest they hold for publicity. Perhaps even consider an original if upping the ante is neccessary. You want to try and get some local TV coverage out of an event like this, make a video of the various paintings and out it on you tube. You need more exposure than you get from here.

Are prints going to be signed in some way?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2