Yeahhhh!

I just received notification that Glenn has ordered (and it is in the mail) an early birthday present for me.

Let's see that is 7 months and 16 days early. With any luck he will forget he got one this early and come December 31st I will get another birthday present. ...Sounds good to me!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday you wonderful guy, happy birthday to me.

Sorry about the blather but I just couldn't resist...the debil made me write this.

Enjoy,

JimB

Well, my wife's b-day is right around all the xmas holidays. All her life she's gotten combined xmas/birthday gifts. She finally had enough and started celebrating her "half" birthday. Some how I'm still expected to get presents for both. :huh:

Congrats on your "half" birthday gloat! ;)

I had so many combination x-mas/b day presents that I started celebrating my birthday on my wife's birthday (Sept. 15th). However, somewhere along the line my birthday slid back to its Dec. 31 slot.

I can never think of anything to get my wife as a gift. And, whenever I try, I really screw up (Except the time I got her a gallon jug of the pickles that she likes---I bought them from the restaurant where she enjoyed them.)

We solved the problem. She likes clothes so I tell her to go to a dress shop she likes and come back with a complete outfit. She tells me to buy a new toy. It is a big help to me because it solves my total inability to wrap a present and have it look decent.

Ah the adjustments we make in married life.

Enjoy,

JimB

This looks like a perfect opportunity to guess what mystery gift Glenn got for Jim.

My money's on a complete new polka outfit, including the matching hat and vest. :thumb:

Either that or the Dance Fever disc for his X-Box Kinect. :D

I loved my Erector Sets! I got a kind of small set for Christmas when I was about 7 or 8, and a year or so later got a BIG set for a few bucks at a thrift store. (Including the '50s era 120v AC motor.) I spent a lot of hours with that stuff.

This looks like a perfect opportunity to guess what mystery gift Glenn got for Jim.

I think my dad is trying to high-jack the ring lite (a camera accessory for taking macro shots) I got for my daughter's birthday present and had shipped to his house for "safe" keeping. I guess I should have let him know :rolleyes:.

Awe Glenn now you gone and done it. One foul swoop and you shattered a heart and that reputation for generosity. :)

Say nothing of the thousands of disappointed members anticipating the great surprise your dear father was about to disclose upon receiving that fantastic new tool.

Are you really gonna leave things this way...............:( ;):)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2