Friday 5/18 Edition

Stephen, prayers are going up for you and your wife and family.

Did the hunt this morning. No birds talking and headed for the shop. Have customers coming in at some point. My endurance level has been getting very good walking the rolling hills of Va once a week also. I am feeling good.

Healing is in full swing now. Some pain but bearable, I have 2 job I am starting , gilding a large frame and a total conservation of a 400 year old 4 panel oriental screen which will take about 4 months. This kind of work really cuts into my art. Not sure how much art will get done but I need to spend some time in the studio.

I'm watching the dresser finish cure, re-worked the sprinklers in the hardscaping for better coverage and replaced a broken coupler in the washing machine. Time for lunch.

Hey, you blabbed about Victoria day. I thought that was supposed to be Victoria's secrete.

One person can keep a secrete. When two people know a secrete that is a license to tell everybody. That just seems to be the way the world turns.

Enjoy the big family party,

JimB

It's a little-known fact Jim, that HM Queen Victoria, whose birthday we celebrate every May, was actually the founder of "Victoria's Secret". There is no proof, however, that the Royal Family are still majority shareholders.

Party was a big success, thank you, and we're back home safe and sound.

had to do a little tie rod repair on a 1938 oldie this past weekend(only joking, wouldnt know the first thing about fixing a tractor, but it was a nice oldie)

Attachments

• tractor (Medium).jpg
    tractor (Medium).jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 15