Wind Bottle Holder

Karl Laustrup

Was wondering if anyone has ever seen one of these.

IMG_2152.jpg

It was a gift many moons ago [at least 30 years]. I just found it while going through some stuff that's been packed away for a bunch of years.

I thought it was quite unique when we got it and I still think it's a pretty good conversation piece.:thumb:

Anyone interested in making one, let me know and I'll send the dimensions. I think it would look really nice in cherry or birds eye maple.

Didn't notice the title of the thread before I posted. Of course it should say WINE.

Last edited:
Karl, that one looks good. I kind of like these. I've made a few. The one thing I found out was that not all wine bottles have the same size neck so you have to be careful as to what size hole you put in it. I was really proud of the first one I made cause it worked greak with an old bottle I had out in the garage but then I brought the new stand inside to show the wife and grabbed a new bottle in the house and it would not fit the hole. :huh:

Was wondering if anyone has ever seen one of these.

View attachment 67616

It was a gift many moons ago [at least 30 years]. I just found it while going through some stuff that's been packed away for a bunch of years.

I thought it was quite unique when we got it and I still think it's a pretty good conversation piece.:thumb:

Anyone interested in making one, let me know and I'll send the dimensions. I think it would look really nice in cherry or birds eye maple.

Didn't notice the title of the thread before I posted. Of course it should say WINE.

[h=2]"Wind Bottle Holder"[/h]You had me worried there for a minute. I thought you had gone into collecting methane.

Enjoy,

JimB