Welcome Mary Ann

Congratulations to the whole family! She is going to make some poor boy wait for hours, heck she was late for her own birth!!!!!! All in fun Grandpa! Those young'uns sure make the ole blood pressure fall to normal numbers for this one. So go get some medication, hold them there grands, kids, the whole darn lot!

Ned did i miss the thread on you moving back to NY? I'll be taking a trip up home in a few weeks,for the first time since our son passed a way going on 7 years ago. Can't hardly wait to get out in the woods up there and try finding some of them PA cherry burls.:D

Steve,
Didn't really make a specific thread, other than my shop renovation one. We're going back to NY because of several factors, to sum up, $ is tight, we're continuing to pay on our house in NY, so we're going to move back up with our family there. The perception was that it was cheaper to live in VA, other than fuel prices, we haven't seen a huge difference on living expenses. I'm going to transfer from here to there work wise (keeping insurance etc...) but I'm looking Hard for a replacement job or two where I won't be on the road.