Thread: Mouse trails from Washington

Mouse trails from Washington

@Bill. I am having trouble with getting a reply to you via PM's. I am glad Rebecca found my mouse. I really miss it! Address is 1360 W. Wilson Rd., Pahrump, NV 89048. Thanks.

I did reply when you first PM'd me, but when the mouse didn't arrive I got to checking. No sign of my reply to you. Tried another reply, no joy. Have no clue what's up, but I really do miss my mouse!

I really enjoyed my visit. Your fine woodworking is only superseded by your wonderful hospitality. Thank Rebecca again for me.
    ++++++

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

Well it moved to my house in Oak Harbor WA. it wanted to visit. Sorry I missed your visit up here. We had a nice visit at Sophie's BBQ a few years ago.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Reed View Post
    @Bill. I am having trouble with getting a reply to you via PM's. I am glad Rebecca found my mouse. I really miss it! Address is 1360 W. Wilson Rd., Pahrump, NV 89048. Thanks.

I did reply when you first PM'd me, but when the mouse didn't arrive I got to checking. No sign of my reply to you. Tried another reply, no joy. Have no clue what's up, but I really do miss my mouse!

I really enjoyed my visit. Your fine woodworking is only superseded by your wonderful hospitality. Thank Rebecca again for me.
    Your mouse should be heading home soon. We have had a tough time getting it in the shipping box. I think it likes the weather here better.
    “When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” - John Ruskin
    “Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” - Oscar Wilde