Mouse trails from Washington

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
@Bill. I am having trouble with getting a reply to you via PM's. I am glad Rebecca found my mouse. I really miss it! Address is 1360 W. Wilson Rd., Pahrump, NV 89048. Thanks.

I did reply when you first PM'd me, but when the mouse didn't arrive I got to checking. No sign of my reply to you. Tried another reply, no joy. Have no clue what's up, but I really do miss my mouse!

I really enjoyed my visit. Your fine woodworking is only superseded by your wonderful hospitality. Thank Rebecca again for me.

@Bill. I am having trouble with getting a reply to you via PM's. I am glad Rebecca found my mouse. I really miss it! Address is 1360 W. Wilson Rd., Pahrump, NV 89048. Thanks.

I did reply when you first PM'd me, but when the mouse didn't arrive I got to checking. No sign of my reply to you. Tried another reply, no joy. Have no clue what's up, but I really do miss my mouse!

I really enjoyed my visit. Your fine woodworking is only superseded by your wonderful hospitality. Thank Rebecca again for me.

Your mouse should be heading home soon. We have had a tough time getting it in the shipping box. I think it likes the weather here better.