Help theses Days:)

larry merlau

Well i got company coming to inspect my shop, so i hired some help for the clean up, but as you can see,, the help these days are less than productive:) it was coffee break but he hadnt done that much to be so tired...
cleaning crew.jpg

Upon entering the little country store, the stranger noticed a sign saying "DANGER! BEWARE OF DOG!" posted on the glass door. Inside he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor besides the cash register.

He asked the store manager, "Is THAT the dog folks are supposed to beware of?"

"Yep, that's him," he replied.

The stranger couldn't help but be amused. "That certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world would you post that sign?"

"Because," the owner replied, "before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him."

Larry looks like he is waiting for you to play fetch with him, not sure he is to concerned about the company coming. Nice thing about dogs is they live for the "now". Pretty dog,

yup the cool floor is his friend, in the house the bathroom ceramic floor rates high on his to be at spot:) his chest is so deep compared to the rest of him that he looks like a bump under rug:)