Family visit

attachment.php

bestcontents-22965855_std.jpg

Last edited:
Me too Brent. I think it makes this place very special.

Ok for me the tail color was a give away. :)

It was either Larry or Brent. Then process of elimination on distance and to top it off the wood item well it aint a table waiting to be finished ;) :) sorry Brent. :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

brent nailed the stool sample thing, i was in my shop office and ken said oh i just about forgot your gift,, so i was hoping for nice old tool or something he had made but instead him being in the medical filed he comes in with one these orange plastic jars like one would use for such things as urine sample or pills and such,, and hands it to me with this label on it saying stool sample.. well i am pretty common guy and dirt doesnt scare me but someones crap in jar was a little more than i expected and i lost my composure for a minute and said what the is this for and then caught a glimpse of the contents so rolled it over some to see this little stool stuck in there and then laughed and called him a friendly non coc word.. and we laughed and poped a top on another and had to hand this off to tom to see his response was very similar but not as dramatic as mine:) we had great time with them and look forward to seeing them over on this side of the hill again sometime:)