Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In a nut shell...

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan

In a nut shell...

Or, as probably more fitting, 'from a nut case'...

I offer my apologies to all of you here for my childish behavior. I let my emotions get the better of me, and copped an attitude over what I perceived as a lack of participation in the forum. Granted that is no reason/excuse for my re-action of joining the 'perceived club', and for that I'm truly sorry.

Most of you who have read more than one or two of my postings, know that I'm the type who uses humor as my basic outlook on/in my life. I won't bore you to tears with why, I'll just leave it at > it beats letting reality get me down, and that life's too short not to make it a fun trip. & Although I do my best to keep a positive/humorous outlook and the negativity bottled up inside...sometimes when I switch the feet in my mouth, some of the garbage spills out.

Anyways... again, my apologies for being such a horses azz. and, I hope you can forgive my failure to use the number one rule of woodworking in my day to day thought processes, that being, to 'measure twice, cut once'.

I'd be honored to being the red-headed, adopted stepchild with mental issues if it means I can still be a part of the family.

Depression sucks, but it's nothing, compared to self-inflicted embarrassment!

Now I'm off to the shop to try and clean up yet another mess I created...hope you all have a great day!

Constantine, MI
    What? Never happened.

Glad you are here.
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

bethel springs TN, but was born and raised in north east PA
    Guess i missed that, as i don't know what your talking about, and really don't care to find out. It's good to get back in the woods and evaluate our selfs ounce in a while. Or at least it is for me.As far as the humor goes i can relate to that also. Everyone tells me i laugh to much, but i don't care as that's me.

ABQ NM
    Ditto what Rennie said.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    I understand depression and embarrassment, as well as bad temper. Don't worry, even dogs are allowed one bite, so we'll allow you a few.

The other member of Mensa, but not the NRA

Everyone is a self-made person.

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their veracity" -Abraham Lincoln

Reno NV
    What they said!

Welcome back, and keep on doing what it is you do!
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Delton, Michigan
    glad yur awake from your hibernation ken and now i expect to see a clean shop when i stop over some day to check on you dont forget to give us your daily dose of humor we all need it to survive and remain as sane as we appear")
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

DSM, IA
    Welcome Home Ken!
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Kansas City, Missouri
    Uh oh, we've got to put a better lock on the gate guys.

Welcome back Ken!

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Amherst, New Hampshire
    We love ya man !!!1
    Faith, Hope & Charity