In a nut shell...

Or, as probably more fitting, 'from a nut case'...

I offer my apologies to all of you here for my childish behavior. I let my emotions get the better of me, and copped an attitude over what I perceived as a lack of participation in the forum. Granted that is no reason/excuse for my re-action of joining the 'perceived club', and for that I'm truly sorry.

Most of you who have read more than one or two of my postings, know that I'm the type who uses humor as my basic outlook on/in my life. I won't bore you to tears with why, I'll just leave it at > it beats letting reality get me down, and that life's too short not to make it a fun trip. & Although I do my best to keep a positive/humorous outlook and the negativity bottled up inside...sometimes when I switch the feet in my mouth, some of the garbage spills out.

Anyways... again, my apologies for being such a horses azz. and, I hope you can forgive my failure to use the number one rule of woodworking in my day to day thought processes, that being, to 'measure twice, cut once'.

I'd be honored to being the red-headed, adopted stepchild with mental issues if it means I can still be a part of the family.

Depression sucks, but it's nothing, compared to self-inflicted embarrassment!

Now I'm off to the shop to try and clean up yet another mess I created...hope you all have a great day!

Guess i missed that, as i don't know what your talking about, and really don't care to find out. It's good to get back in the woods and evaluate our selfs ounce in a while. Or at least it is for me.As far as the humor goes i can relate to that also. Everyone tells me i laugh to much, but i don't care as that's me.:D

glad yur awake from your hibernation ken:) and now i expect to see a clean shop when i stop over some day to check on you:) dont forget to give us your daily dose of humor we all need it to survive and remain as sane as we appear")

Ken, I'm glad to see you back and posting. Welcome home. I'm looking forward to more of your posts, and your humor.
And BTW, the mini-bench you made for Larry is even more impressive in person than it was in the photos.

Guess i missed that, as i don't know what your talking about, and really don't care to find out. It's good to get back in the woods and evaluate our selfs ounce in a while. Or at least it is for me.As far as the humor goes i can relate to that also. Everyone tells me i laugh to much, but i don't care as that's me.:D

Ditto Stephen. I guess I missed whatever and that suits me fine.

However, I would guess it might be something like an employee I had once. She would say, "Excuse me." I would ask what she is talking about. It was usually something like, "I burped." She was either so far away or the burp was so quiet that I didn't even know it occurred.

You are definitely one of the good people so stop the self flagellation.

ENJOY,

JimB