Friday 6-15 Edition

Wow, Friday and mid-June already. Year is going fast and that December holiday is just around the corner. Started thinking about that yet?

Well, whats going on in your neighborhood?

Me, some homework and shop time. Concession stand at the ballpark tonight, somebody has to flip the buggers. Wedding to go to tomorrow, it's at the park. Cooking out Sunday for our first golf scramble, proceeds are going to the park as well. Looks like I will be at the park all weekend.

Slow relaxing weekend me and mine. Breakfast in John Wayne's home town tomorrow morning then going to an art show to see if it might be one I want to show at next year. Sunday a long, for me :eek:, bike ride and yard work and a bit of shop time if it isn't too hot.

Heading to LL Johnsons lumber yard tomorrow with a bud to pick up a small lumber order:D Tomorrow eve at my sons house for a bon fire and some brews:D:D Sunday is shop time, I have to finish up a repair table top for my dad and step mom as they will be here in a week to get it:p

Well i am taking a short break from my "honey do list" right now. HOPEFULLY !!!!!!! rant..this is my last weekend of housework. Finishing up my paving i started last year boy i had to chose a day when its cooking outside and the humidity is growing by the hour. BUt the positive side is i am nearly done:bliss::woohoo::bounce: I think i have had enough painting this past couple of weeks, to last me for another 10 years. :D

My dear shop thinks i have abandon it and my bandsaw sits sobbing each night crying to see me back to assemble it. :rofl: I pleaded with the SWIBO DRAGON but no respite. She is a slave driver when she wants to be.

Tomorrow its just clean up and then we off to a turkey fry bbq. Yeah dont let your friends know you got a turkey frier you end up getting asked to do this all over. ;):D Should be fun at way better than a paint brush.

So we shall soon see if this market for houses is hot to trot and we can be on our way to new beginings without the NN. Had a nightmare last night. Dreamt this they sold too and ended up buying right next to us again. Boy that was a scary dream.:rofl::rofl::D

Ah well back to get er done. Cheers enjoy the weekend it helps to keep a positive spirit when you gotta do tasks that well you would prefer not to be doing.;):)

I took a day off, have a million things to go do, then have a PB gig at a wedding tonight.

The rest of the weekend is putting final touches on my tool swap item, cleaning up the shop some, and heading out to see Dad for Fathers Day.

No solid plans for the weekend other than to meet up with my dad sometime Sunday. Not sure what we'll do, maybe lunch, maybe some time at the shooting range, but we'll do something. It's been over 20 years since I was able to spend Father's Day in person with my dad, so I'm planning to take advantage of it.

Ballgame tonight with my wife. Yard clean up on Saturday. Sunday the girls are taking me to another ball game. Maybe, just maybe the Jays will win a game when I am in attendance. :rolleyes: With me present at the game, they are 0 - 6 at present.

Tool swap item needs some work, and I think I might make a little sawdust this weekend. Need to make another tool cart of some sort and some more drawers for my cabinets.

Saturday heading to BJ's for stuff for Sunday's fathers day cookout. A bunch of the kids and grandkids are coming over.
A little bit of yard work on Saturday, possibly a short catnap, and maybe a little bit of shop time.

wedding tomorrow night, (Im skipping the church part, not doing the driving),
then if I feel up to it tomorrow, making sanding blocks for crown molding, but i have to rip out drawer on my planer table and put spindle sander under it, and put the scroll saw where the spindle sander is now so I stop tripping over it all.

Just back from CA for a little R&R woodworking with a friend. Tomorrow is laundry/sermon day with some early morning shop time. Pool party tomorrow night. Sunday is church and a class. Usual stuff.

02d66c55.jpg

got to play host to all four kids, plus that bundle of happiness!