Incra 5000 miter sled

I have one, and like it a lot. Many people think that a fair price for used tools is half of the new price; that would put it at around $125.

Tony

thanks. He is asking a little more than that but its been for sale for about 10 days. I may make an offer on it. I have a habit of buying things I dont really need for my shop and I don't really need this but I seem to want it well enough.

I know that feeling! :thumb:

my friends advice was to buy it, put it with all the other tools I never use and then will all of them to him because he knows they will sell easily after I die because they will all be low use. HE feels my death would be a very sad event but getting my un used tools will ease his pain? Isn't he nice.

my friends advice was to buy it, put it with all the other tools I never use and then will all of them to him because he knows they will sell easily after I die because they will all be low use. HE feels my death would be a very sad event but getting my un used tools will ease his pain? Isn't he nice.

My wife (Sharon) is always saying that when I die, it will be very easy for her to find a new man, just by advertising all the tools in my shop... :rolleyes:

Keith,

Get the incra. It's a dream.

Brent,

I tell Doorlink her next boyfriend will want all *different* tools. Then she'll have to go through the whole process again!

Just that, alone, is enough to give her pause... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

I've got the 1000SE unit and I love it, the 5000 sled was. Very tempting, but I'd need somewhere to keep it, and space is at a premium in my shop.
Best of luck!