Pens and more Pens

Not too sure how many pen turners we have here but being a new member I thought I would show a few new pens that I have made. I made the blanks and turned the pens on my Jet 1014vs lathe. I am always open for questions and comments on any projects I show and I always thank you for taking the time for looking.

Roman Harvest Rollerball. I made the segmented blank. This blank is Gabon Ebony and Holly. It was finished with 8 coats of med CA.

IMGP0881.jpg

IMGP0892.jpg

Another Roman Harvest Rollerball in Titanium gold. I made this segmented blank as well. This blank is Bloodwood and Curly Maple. It was finished with 8 coats of med. CA.

CopyofIMGP0897-1.jpg

CopyofIMGP0899-1.jpg

Baron with a segmented blank of Gabon ebony and aluminum dots. I also turned the aluminum cap end and polished to a high shine. The lower barrel was finished with 8 coats of med CA.

CopyofIMGP0933-1.jpg

CopyofIMGP0924-1.jpg

Here is one of those pen kits that you either love it or not. It is a Panache and I made this blank for it using black and white acrylics and aluminum dots.

CopyofIMGP0937-1.jpg

CopyofIMGP0946.jpg

Last is a Sierra Vista kit with a blank I made with curly maple and red and black veneer scallops. It was finished with 8 coats of med CA. These are some of my latest pens and as I mentioned any comments and or questions are always welcomed and again thanks for looking.

IMGP0905.jpg