fire hazard time

Frank Fusco

A friend was mowing her field yesterday and struck a rock. There was a spark that set off a fire that spread into a large wildfire. :eek:
Now, that is dry, folks. Most of center of country is hot-hot-hot and tinder dry. And forecast is for hotter.
Our area is under a burn band as it should be.
I fixed my mower this a.m. and did a little cutting. The dust was incredible, dangerously thick to breath. I quit. I don't live on a golf course and ain't gonna worry about appearances. Somebody don't like it? They are welcome to bring their goat over. ;)
Be careful out there.

Our weather this year is totally different than all the other lower 48 states. Our temperatures are below average and our rainfall is above average. I might not be able to start a fire outside if I used gasoline! Another cool wet day today (56 degrees F with an off and on drizzle) and I am loving it. It sure beats the weather I experienced in Tulsa earlier in the week.

Great link Don.

You know what i dont quiet get you hear so much gripping about the gov but take a look at that site and boy what a service.
Excellent information.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Wow thanks Steve...another interesting piece of history i did not know about. Boy i got lots to learn about this part of the world.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2