what would yu change?

Is that yer drill press in the upper right hand corner? If it is, I looks to me like you are limiting your options when handling larger pieces. Those three machines up there could be moved to the left and spread out some.

Not big enough

When I figured my shop size of 25x25, I thought it was all I would ever need. I was totally wrong. I should have made it at least 30x30, or more.

Lesson here is figure what you think is the correct size and then add 25%.

Hate to have to agree with Todd :D But I can't make out the machines either. It's just to small an image.

well tod and jeff i quess i need to send dave the darn file to get aveiwing of it right :eek: i tried to get it in ajpeg like sketchup allowed me ot do at forms size its 97 k maybe jeff you could do it fer me one more thing i dun wrong this am,,,,jist wonderful day in the nebor hood

Where's the potty room :huh:

Where's the coffee machine :huh:

Where's the cookie jar :huh:

First things first Larry.
Then worry about placing the equipment :thumb: :D :D :D

well i was told about the potty this am earlier,, i told himit was out back and with no heat:) the coffee pot can be int he little room to the right of the main door. the ice box well i need to work on that. sent the file to the great obnes today and maybe they can change it so all can see... couldnt get back tot eh email today to see if they went ok

Better, Jeff. Now I can see what's wrong with your shop, Larry.
Too much arn in it! ;) I count two router tables. two band saws. And both a Miter saw and a radial arm saw. :D

And what is that large brown square outside the main shop area?

Seriously, what about that table to the right of the TS and touching it. Makes the TS station pretty big. Is that going to be a pain for walking around?

Better, Jeff. Now I can see what's wrong with your shop, Larry.
Too much arn in it! ;) I count two router tables. two band saws. And both a Miter saw and a radial arm saw. :D

And what is that large brown square outside the main shop area?

Seriously, what about that table to the right of the TS and touching it. Makes the TS station pretty big. Is that going to be a pain for walking around?

ok art the big brown box is lumber storage:D see i have a very good and continuos supply of the stuff, jist as an bettr explanation, the bay in the garage i am supposed to park my truck in is full, that relates to the brown box being almost full and i still have more that is drying and some other that needs to be cut this spring,:rolleyes: you could say i have to much.. :huh: the big table to the right isnt a PAIN at all its drum sander thats sweeet, for a small timer like myself. see i mentioned that a while ago and some thought it wasnt a upgrade from what i was gettin rid of well in my eyes they were really quite wrong, a old furry buzzard told me i would like it and he was right...:D

Larry,

Looks like you solved the lighting problem by leaving the roof off ;) It's obvious that your Mama didn't raise no fools ! :rofl:

well actualy she did and i am it ian, if i wer smart i would be rich and famus:thumb:

thanks again jeff i will have to try that agai i have the real deal in photshop and brought it down to 97k like the manage attachements said had t do:huh:

and fer mr S.C i usually have enough control to make it to the house and if not then the outside facitlies will do:D

as for the derelicks Mr.A well i can reach um frum the frnt door:rofl: tell that jolly fella i said hi and drink one fer me any chance that he can cut 2K bf of 1x10 cedar?