what would yu change?

The only thing I could add, and I think someone mentioned it already, is I prefer not to have machines in corners (unless they're mobile). Seems like there's always some longer piece that needs to be re-sawn or have a hole drilled in the very end!

Corners are where I store a lot of my extra dust, offcuts, and all those extra tape measures and screwdrivers :rofl:

Come to think of it though, you can always put a window in the corner too, then if you got to drill a hole in something long, just open the window and stick the extra outside while you drill. Maybe even hang a roller support of the eave :D

That's looking really good Larry.

I see there is enough room for the Oneway. Way to think ahead. I was wondering where you're going to put the beer launcher though? :huh:

As for windows, I'm really torn as to whether to have any and, if so, the placement of same. See, if you have a window to the west, you could see the smoke signals coming from this direction. :wave: Of course then I wouldn't be able to sneak up and "borrow" some wood from the wood pile. :eek:

A couple of last questions. Have you started yet? If you haven't, you'd better get busy. Septober isn't that far away. And make sure you get the order in for the Oneway shortly after you break ground.

Karl

i ll tell ya what karl

you buy it and i will turn:D belive me i know where your comin from and the windows will be in place if this comes to age,, the things in tyhe corners will be on rollers john. and i got 2 ft of space above the lounge area for the junk to collect:)

Last edited:
potty room suggestions

Where's the potty room :huh:
what are you using steve? outhouse or indoor p[lumbing

Where's the coffee machine :huh:
its inthe little room to the right of everything

Where's the cookie jar :huh:
its gonna be right next to the coofee pot

First things first Larry.
Then worry about placing the equipment :thumb: :D :D :D

are you awake today steve?

OK.
Move the bandsaw and drill press down out of the corner.
Move that table with drawers to the corner.

Is your planer and collector in the same room as the lumber storage?

What is the inset by the front door? Your porch?

Why the wall between woodshop and lumber storage? Less heating? Or?

Move the chopsaw, radial arm table where your jointer is sitting.
Bring lumber through the door, right onto the chopsaw table.
Your jointer needs to be closer to your tablesaw.

OK.
Move the bandsaw and drill press down out of the corner.
Move that table with drawers to the corner.

Is your planer and collector in the same room as the lumber storage?//yes

What is the inset by the front door? Your porch?ithink you r refering to the office libray combo
Why the wall between woodshop and lumber storage? Less heating? Or?/less heating andless noise

Move the chopsaw, radial arm table where your jointer is sitting.
Bring lumber through the door, right onto the chopsaw table.
Your jointer needs to be closer to your tablesaw.
will make your chngs steve and send ya copy

well this isnt going well:( are you left handed???? steve C

Last edited:
i got more wall space for long stuff the way i had it.could use the door way area as longer cutin theother wallis only19ft total wil lbe back llatr,, need to settl out....