Yesterday I got each of the drawers cut down to size. Ran them through the table saw (using an older saw blade I keep on hand for when I have to cut through brads), smacked off the waste from the drawer side, cleaned them up with a chisel and glued/nailed them back up. Other than twice as many nail holes, you'd not know that they were cut-down.
I spent the rest of the afternoon installing them. Next is to make up door and drawer frames. I'm planning to glue up the drawer frames as one big panel, then cut them each out to keep a nice grain pattern between all.
Today I finished up setting the tile around the base of the tub where it meets the floor, will grout it tomorrow and get everything caulked this week. Also planning to pickup some base trim tomorrow and get of the trim painted and ready to install. I may also sand down the base cabinets and try to seal them with a couple of coats of the de-waxed shellac.