Thread: In memory of Andy

Santa Claus, In

In memory of Andy

He will be greatly missed.

If you don't take pride in your work, life get's pretty boring.

Rule of thumb is if you donít know what tool to buy next, then you probably donít need it yet.

Escondido, CA
    Truly one of the greatest guys to have ever graced the earth. If I could find one of those, I'd marry him.

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    I love it Steve has always been one of my favorites from him. Believe it or not I remember as a kids my parents had a copy of that on a 78 rpm records.... opps showing my age.
    "Thereís a lot of work being done today that doesnít have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesnít have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

DSM, IA
    A local group is inviting everyone in town to meet downtown at 6pm tonight to whistle his show's theme song together....just might have to get down there. My dad introduced me to his TV stuff and my grandma/mom to his music. I introduced the TV show to my daughter a few years ago and she still watches it 2-3 times a week eating breakfast too. Sad day.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Billings Missouri near Springfield Mo
    He will be missed for sure.
    A Turn N Time
    Components for John Smith Organs and the Hobby Organ Builder

Frog Pond Guitars

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Oliver Springs, TN
    He was one of the good ones. I used to show my classes some of the AGS. They have a lot of good messages in them.

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan
    Add another to the 'will miss him' list!

Amherst, New Hampshire
    I always enjoyed his easy going self confident manner. From what I've heard he was a really nice guy too.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Syracuse, Nebraska
    If any of you have ever seen "A Face in the Crowd" it is 180 degrees from what most of use remember of him as an actor. This just shows how versatile he was in his abilities and how he managed to contribute so much to the entertainment industry. Truly a remarkable and memorable person. RIP Andy.

Indianapolis area
    His passing marks the loss of another American icon. I'll use Bob Hope's words: Andy, thanks for the memories.

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi