Life is rough!

Both of ours are pretty kicked back today, too.

Sasha is soaking up some sun...
Sasha Sunning.jpg

And Sunny is hanging out in the shade...
Sunny in the shade.jpg

what else to they have to care about.
They wait until they get fed, they dont worry about mortgages, bills, gasoline prices, kids, all they do is play, eat and sleep.
not a bad life, not bad at all.

what else to they have to care about.
They wait until they get fed, they dont worry about mortgages, bills, gasoline prices, kids, all they do is play, eat and sleep.
not a bad life, not bad at all.

hey you forgot a couple of ther jobs allen security watch and also they make our rough day into a pleasent one:)

Cool pics i want to come back to earth as one of your dogs, what a life. I feel like they do though. :) Could do with a holiday. :)

Brent Logan looks like quiet a character i would have thought he is looking for a game of sorts to be played with master.:)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

After two days with no power, mine are quite happy now that the AC's on again.
Lost our power on the 4th, with new record high to boot...whew, wonder how our grand-folks ever got thru it...it's been brutal here, talking another record high tomorrow{Sat.}

mini-pics 006.jpg

I don't have a picture, but last time I saw Maggie, she was laying flat of her back with all paws spread eagle enjoying the shade... since we got Harley our little Silky Yorkie, Maggie won't come in the house... we try every day to get her in where it's cooler, but she just turns her head away as to say "I can't hear you" and walks away.