trying to remember

Frank Fusco

I might get in trouble for mentioning another forum....Oh, well.
I am trying to remember the name of a member of SMC who is a very accomplished turner.
He lives in Pickles Gap, Arkansas, north of Conway. Nice guy and makes beautiful work.
You can notify me here or with a PT. (assuming somebody has a better memory than yours truly :rolleyes: )

dennis peacck is in pickles gap:) and cochran is close by as well.. 90% of the time dennis is in bibs.. and has great sence of humor frank.. he has been to tods a few times..

Mark Cothren's not a professional turner. He's an IT manager type during the week and a preacher as well. And Steve's right...he's the Natural Edge King. Sam Maloof bought one of his NE walnut bowls a few years ago, and it's in Sam's widow's collection now and on display in the "new house" where she lives. (I heard about this recently, as he was telling me about a curator who was cataloging Sam's collection, and she had some questions for him.)

Dennis hasn't been doing much turning for a while as far as I know...he got bitten by the motorcycle bug and and has been doing a lot of riding. Dunno if he's found any black leather overalls yet or not. :D

Frank, I'm in pretty regular contact with Mark. Let me know if you need any help getting in touch with him.

Also, so everyone knows, it's perfectly OK to mention (and even link to) other forums, including Sawmill Creek, as long as it's not bashing. ;)