Progress

Hey There!
Making a little progress on the Shop
http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=428
Got some the old tools set up. I remember now why I replaced them.
Reworking the power panel. Going to have drop down twist lock plugs in the middle of the room.The former owner took all the 240 breakers.:huh:
Passed inspection last week:thumb:

Attachments

• shop ts.jpg
    shop ts.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 220
  • pow pan.jpg
    pow pan.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 130
  • New Garage 06 007.jpg
    New Garage 06 007.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 130
  • shop ras.jpg
    shop ras.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 06 TYLERs HOME GR MARAIS DECEMBER 019.jpg
    06 TYLERs HOME GR MARAIS DECEMBER 019.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Hey Tyler ..... Two Questions:

• What's the red thing in the first pic? -- looks like a huge press of some sort.
  • And how do you get that small dust collector to get all that white sawdust outdoors ?? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Good Goin' Tyler, :thumb:
Now you have to get lots of new toys to plug in to justify your investment. :doh:

I don't know about you but sometimes I have more fun bulding the shop than working in it. :rofl:

DT

Looking good, Tyler. Looks like you've got a lot of room to work with. Good to see your smiling mug around here, too. :D

Great to hear from you, and paint me GREEN with envy over your space and shop, man, you can sure pick a good place! :D

Can't wait to see this develop, keep us posted, and I don't have to tell YOU about the pics, now do I ;) :D

Cheers!

The shop is looking good Tyler, it’s got that nice white insulating blanket on top to keep it toasty. I am a little worried about the smoke in the first pic. You sure you got them breakers wired right?

You've done a lot in there since I last saw a picture! Great progress. Must be hard with tools split between two places, and probably going through the, where's the xxx tool....oh yeah, back at the other shop. :doh:
Thanks for the update! Jim.

Tyler

All that space must just be weighing you down! I think you've got to donate some to FWW for a drawing for the space challenged amoung us!

Looking good ;you are a lucky guy. Great to see you here, stick around now!

Jay