Your not sneaking by Sharon , Happy B-Day

Happy Birthday to you !

I showed her a real good time! Took her to the transfer station to drop off some of the sage brush and tree trimmings she's been cutting lately, then off to shop for retaining wall blocks and rocks for fire proof mulch!

Oh, we did have quite a nice lunch at Great Basin Brewery, and a nice little afternoon pool party!

Why thank you Ken. I thought I was sliding under the radar lately.

(OK, I see Brent already posted the abbreviated version...here's mine)..

We had a big day. First loading up Bubba for a trip to the dump. :eek: Next to the rock yard to look at rocks. :peek: Then Basalite to look at retaining walls for the front yard giant triangle. :camera:

Great Basin Brewery was the highlight for a few beers, jalopeno wontons, a Cuban and Reuben sandwiches.:b-day_cake::beer::beer:

Afternoon pool time. :thumb::thumb: Viewing a potential fire from a car wreck on the highway :(

Settling in now for some more wontons and the rest of the sandwiches.

All in all a great day :thumb::thumb: Oh and the present is the best part. Brent's going to climb around under the house to run cabel for my office room TV. I'll take picture if I can :D:D

Since the bakery was closed, I asked Ken to handle the cake decorating chores. I think he did a remarkable job. Who wouldn't have some remarks after seeing this?

Nelia+.+ow+.+birthday+misspell.jpg