Time for a Lazy Pet Thread

lapdog.jpg

for some reason Iggy has decided that my lap is his preferred roost tonight, makes typing tough.

Probably senses you are getting ready to go on the road and is trying to show enough affection to keep you home....

GArry

So many toys, but oh so lazy!

Here's our new shop dog hard at work after a hard play and then again edging every inch of space he can, convinced that it is he who should be on the sofa instead of me. I give you.. Bogie.

Attachments

• IMG_2209.jpg
    IMG_2209.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2206.JPG
    IMG_2206.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 35
Vaughn, you know I couldn't resist this one!:D
This is one of the foster dogs, Scout. He is about 11 years old. He is in the typical Irish Setter sleep mode. If you have an animal you think is Irish and they don't sleep this way, there's some other breed hiding under that fur! :rofl: Jim.DSCN1409.jpg

Yes Ron, you're right. Not real sure about the Gordon Setters...haven't been around them except at dog shows. And Ed Nelson's first picture could be at least part English Setter, if not full. It has the coloration, tail feathers, and sleep mode!!:D Jim.

For those of you that have browsed my "Birth of a Shop" thread, you might recognize the "shop princess". Here she is with her three babies...doing what they do ALL DAY LONG:

DSCN6097.jpg

I'm surprised she actually woke up and gave me that "what do you want" look when I took the picture. She normally ignores me completely...unless she hears the food canister rattling...:rolleyes:

- Marty -

Yes Ron, you're right. Not real sure about the Gordon Setters...haven't been around them except at dog shows. And Ed Nelson's first picture could be at least part English Setter, if not full. It has the coloration, tail feathers, and sleep mode!!:D Jim.

Hey Jim, You called it right! We think she is full English Setter. She has all of the characteristics, but she was a pound pup and we can't be 100% sure. Your pic is great!

Just found this thread. Really enjoy seeing all your pets.
Here is mine with hubby doing what they all love to do best.

Attachments

• Shopassistants.jpg
    Shopassistants.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 19