Shop Art.....this ones for Carol...and me:)

Rob Keeble

Well we have had the shop dog and all sorts of tools machines and fixtures but Carol made the point in Neds thread about shop art.

So hows about it pile in here with pics of your shop art so us serious dudes can lighten up a little:)

Its been something i been wanting to address for ages

Show us your shop art please.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Posters I printed out. I do have two large "dogs playing poker" actual posters to hang, need some frames for them. I'll replace many of these as I get the actual metal ones.

Robs favorite...

My favorite Handsaw...

A ceramic hammer made for me by my daughter in pottery class...

Of course my "Kin of Larry Poster" adorns the walls as well...:D

Here's an older thread on the topic, but I'm sure many have changed and added to theirs, so would like to see them here myself.

Last edited:
Well, I'm more into 3-D art, so I have the Shop Rooster, which was a White Elephant gift at a Christmas party a few years ago...

Shop Rooster 450.jpg

There's a story that goes with the Shop Rooster, but the CoC prevents me from repeating it here. :whistling:

And for a limited time, I had the Shop Stool Door, but it was only a temporary exhibit...

Shop Stool Door 800.jpg

:rofl:

My favorite shop art I have looks just like this one, but from 2011. :D I'll have to take some picks of some other things tonight. Great idea Rob! :thumb:

Attachments

• Tuit_01.jpg
    Tuit_01.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 43
funny guys,, its triple digits yesterday and its hot today too, and you are making fun of a delmea,, ever have a job almost done except tfot the clean up and see where you missed something or the the tape left residue in the gables.. had i had a stool i could have had art like vaughn had as well:)

wall space is a luxury us guys with small garages dont have.
I do have one little wall plaque from my old business and a homemade sign that written with magic marker on a piece of maple that state, "my wife told me to choose between her and woodworking, sure gonna miss her!"
I had a couple of neon lights from my old business hanging, but decided to let my son take them to preserve them.

Couple of semi-risque calendars, some dead birds, a Tour de wood medallion, Some volcanic glass, an Elvis christmas ornament. Thats about it.

I left out the confederate hat clock my BIL bought me, but seriously, I think Ken is way winning so far....

Nope just don't got the wall space for shop art.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
All them shinny spots on the ceiling are all the license plates my dad had collected over the years. And the shinny yellow boxes on the back wall is my CAT toy collection.
And yes that is a 50's outboard motor hanging on the knee brace in pic 4

Attachments

• tn_shop tour.jpg
    tn_shop tour.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 39
  • tn_shop tour 001.jpg
    tn_shop tour 001.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 37
  • tn_shop tour 002.jpg
    tn_shop tour 002.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 38
  • tn_shop tour 003.jpg