Got Jake to do some woodworking

Before he returns to Iowa, I need to help a bit in the supervisory roll. I really like working and doing things with my Buddy.
20120720_194453.jpg

Attachments

• 20120720_194453.jpg
    20120720_194453.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'd say something about how you posted this before he split but I'm afraid I'd get run out on a rail so I'll stop fencing with you and just gate on with it.

Looking good thats a spiffy looking fence, I like the rock path as well; I know how much work they are to lay.

I'd say something about how you posted this before he split but I'm afraid I'd get run out on a rail so I'll stop fencing with you and just gate on with it. ..............

^ I cedar is another with a good sense of humor, had my sides split rail well reading your post :D

Looks like Jake has the right attitude about work Dave...make it fun! We know the supervisor did/does :thumb:

I'm going to miss the knot head whem he's gone. Jake has the best since of humor and makes fun like I do what ever the job is at hand. He will go far in this world. I have a feeling Larry and anyone else who is in my path over the years to come will be seeing me , if I am welcome.