Time for another

i do have a good back stop thats about 20ft high, and should have a new manakin there by then, could paint NN on it if you like rob:)

chuck, i dont have a foam target like your used to i just use a deer target, but if you want to bring your gear along have at it., not responsible for any lost arrows or injuries..

i do have a good back stop thats about 20ft high, and should have a new manakin there by then, could paint NN on it if you like rob:)

chuck, i dont have a foam target like your used to i just use a deer target, but if you want to bring your gear along have at it., not responsible for any lost arrows or injuries..

Hey man this is a great idea. :thumb:

Only after the touch hole was drilled out. Set it on a sawhorse and loaded it up light. The owner gets to give it it's first go all done. Let them burn the paint off.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

She aint gonna be a real loud talker. Seems that the smaller 1" bore guns are louder than these bigger 1 3/4" and they don't really get louder with more powder. Now when ya get up to the 3" plus they have a voice.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: