Black Bear in the Aspens

2nd sitting
20120721_165158.jpg

20120721_165744.jpg

20120721_234701.jpg

Last edited:
Dave i cannot even begin to imagine just how you see the world through your eyes. I aint seen one of these boys apart from in a zoo and in my view that aint where i would prefer seeing them. I think a few will be suprised when they visit Larry next month. :)

I would prefer the pic to show the bear when they stand on their feet and have their front paws hanging out in front. This one looks like a big one though. Larrys the only one i know thats going to be able to tell you if the bear is right. ;)

The ability to put marks on a surface and create startlingly real images fascinates my. Totally escaped me but, impresses me beyond words.

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts.
I am just about done here. Made a big change. The stump was giving me a problem so I leafed it out. Now for a few more leaves and This is done.

20120807_151421.jpg

Yesterday I received a email from a curator of the gaithersburgs art association after I sent her some pictures , the bear will be in this one. The curators reply::

Got them- they look great!

I will be back to you within the next few weeks to let you know where and when you will be exhibiting!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Larry I am so looking forward to giving up the furniture shop to Jarrod. But not totally I'd go nuts in that little studio behind the house. Not to mention letting a lot of what I know get dust on it.