Serious tool collector

i cant seem to get it to open up and charles i dont have everything i am just doing with what i can get by with..
got it to open charles,, he is way ahead of me in many ways.. but i am happy with what i have and wished i had one more tool maybe two or three more planes as well:)

Last edited:
Here is a link to an article about his shop and how he acquired all those tools.http://woodgears.ca/workshop/jacques/

He's no different than us in that when a deal to good to pass up comes along he bought the tools. It helps when you've worked for Home Depot and Porter cable and won a contest where the prize was $3000 worth of dewalt tools!

Kind of reminds you of Stu's dungeon just a bit bigger.

Last edited:
I am guessing there is another adjacent building where he moves a tool too when he has to do some work. I have to hand it to him though. If that was my shop it would be so messy people would think I just owned a pile of junk. that is the most organized and well thought out use of space I have ever seen.

brilliant

I just looked at the video again. still in awe. I was wrong. there is plenty of room to work for an organized person.