Project for the Daughter

So, what do you do with a pile of walnut P4200005.JPG , some walnut burl veneer P3210065.JPG , some walnut veneer P7010214.JPG , and some poplar P6270177.JPG ?

Well, it should be obvious ... you joint, plane, rip, crosscut, sand, pocket hole, veneer press, dovetail, glue up ... and then you have .... P7260339.JPG P7260343.JPG P7260340.JPG two end tables for the front room.

And when delivered you get one very happy daughter ... who also rec'd the mirror frame you see in the pics as well P7270348.JPG P7270349.JPG

Now, only 3 more tables to go.... coffee table, sofa table and a square end table (to go below the one shown under the mirror) ...

now thats some proper use of some chocolate robert,, even if it didnt come from me:) you done a outstanding job and the rest is gonna be just the frosting on the cake i bet.. cant wait to see the rest of the pieces:)!!!

Excellent table and i like the design too. Bet your daughter does too. :thumb::) Would love it even more if you took us along for the ride on the balance so we can get some insight into how you do it. ;) The burl veneer makes for an excellent image through the glass. Way too cool to put lamps over. Cant wait to see the coffee table.