DeWalt 6.5" 12 Amp Track Saw with 102" and 59" Rails - $525 NW Indy

Homer Faucett

I have a gently used DeWalt track saw with both the 59" and 102" rails so that you can both cross cut and rip a sheet of plywood with this saw more accurately than what most panel saws allow. This kit retails for over $999 new, and is currently selling on ebay for that price. This is not a Refurb unit, and it is in great shape. Buy mine and save yourself half the money. Mine looks the same as in the photos, just with a little bit of sawdust on it--I've only had this since my birthday in February.

This saw is tuned up, ready to go, works well, and gives cabinet-ready cuts on plywood. I would keep it, but just received the larger Festool track saw, and I don't need both. This saw is ready to go out of the box (comes with a plastic case for the saw), and I also am including the guide rail connector so that you could use both guide rails together to make a 162" guide rail. I don't know what you'd need to cut that long, but you could do it.

I also have a Porter Cable tool-activated dust collector that could be sold with this setup to give you similar results to buying a much more expensive Festool combo. Looking to sell locally, as the 102" rails do not ship well. Can arrange to meet in Lebanon, Indiana or Downtown Indy, or somewhere convenient within reason.