Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: walnut lumber-kiln dried-Offer Canceled

walnut lumber-kiln dried-Offer Canceled

i can get some walnut lumber (kiln dried), do anyone have any interest in some and if so how much? the pricing is 4.50 bf surfaced two sides and straight line ripped one edge. pickup at my place or perhaps allen or chuck could deliver closer to you.

for 150bf sent to Jim burrs area with a fork lift and dock business drop , ups will ship it for 215.21 and it will arrive in 4 days..

THIS is no longer available..8-3-2012

mods, you can delete this if you like to save space like the new rules say for classifieds..
    Last edited by larry merlau; 08-03-2012 at 06:49 PM.
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Well that strikes me as being a real good price for walnut and even better for the surfaced 2 sides and ripped one edge. Around me they charge $8.50 for stuff like that.

Even if you were to package it with banding and ship it using the shipping guys from shipping wars me thinks thats gotta be a real good price for walnut anywhere.

The site is Uship and its pretty easy to get a quote.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Keeble View Post
    Well that strikes me as being a real good price for walnut and even better for the surfaced 2 sides and ripped one edge. Around me they charge $8.50 for stuff like that.

Even if you were to package it with banding and ship it using the shipping guys from shipping wars me thinks thats gotta be a real good price for walnut anywhere.

The site is Uship and its pretty easy to get a quote.
    One of them shipping wars idiots lives right here in town. Yes.......yes I have to admit that I know him but you guys wont tell anyone right??
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

Hey they aint idiots them is entrepreneurs. They working for their money and paying their way and providing a service.
    cheers

Shipping or no thats a flat out fantastic price for S3S walnut. To bad its half the world away

That is a good price Larry, and Thanks Rob for making me feel good about the 7.99bf I paid for some rift sawn chocolate the other day!
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

It runs $7.49bf here...just priced it yesterday. Great price indeed!
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

just to mention, if anyone over here in the tristate area wants some of larrys lumber, I am willing to transport up to 100 bf or so, along with my lumber.
    Im not going to deliver it door to door, but I live 30 minutes off the GW bridge, 30 minutes from the verrazano, and for you conn people, I live 25 minutes from the throgsneck/whitestone bridge.
    Im willing to meet somewhere to make the trip less mileage for you, but wont travel very far, Ill be doing enough driving. If youre off of interstate 80, meaning within 20 miles of it, I can drop it off on the way home, or you can meet me at an exit off of 80.
    just want to be clear, want to help, but cant push myself with more driving, but Id be flexible any way I can to help a fellow member.
    I dont charge shipping fees.
    Human Test Dummy

well it might be a good price but i havnt got any takers,, the shipping can be figured out by those looking for some by using this zip code, 49046.. if i had enough going somewhere i could possibly deliver it myself.. but it may not be cost effective to do so..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    well it might be a good price but i havnt got any takers,, the shipping can be figured out by those looking for some by using this zip code, 49046.. if i had enough going somewhere i could possibly deliver it myself.. but it may not be cost effective to do so..
    Larry,
    that is a good deal, but I'm tapped out right now... going to have to pass.
    -Ned