New urn - been too long...

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
...since I posted any woodworking. Been busy in other areas. However, I have three jobs for others starting in the next week or so. I guess I'll be posting more soon!

QSWO Urn, A&C style. Enjoy. :wave:

Oak Urn 1 (800 x 722).jpgOak Urn 2 (791 x 800).jpg

Good looking design Rennie:thumb: Great you have things coming in the door:)

Thanks Tom. It's about as simple as a design can get. :D

I have two dining tables and a communion kit (that job just came in this morning) that all need to be done by the end of September. More posts to come!

me either i got a group of red necks and hillbillies coming to raid my place in sept.. gotta get the security up and running and get the locks on everything:) glad you getting work rennie, just out of couristy where did these jobs come from.. i know the tales but the communin job?? looking at where i need to try and work on gettin my work seen.. to get more work..

me either i got a group of red necks and hillbillies coming to raid my place in sept.. gotta get the security up and running and get the locks on everything:) glad you getting work rennie, just out of couristy where did these jobs come from.. i know the tales but the communin job?? looking at where i need to try and work on gettin my work seen.. to get more work..

One of the tables is for my daughter - a 3 year late wedding present. I donated a few of my clocks a while back to be sold for donations for Pierce. One of the women that bought a clock contacted me about what I might have in stock that would make a nice wedding gift for a friend. I didn't think an urn would be appropriate :rofl: so I had to say sorry, nothing. She commented that she wished I lived closer as she had a need for some other things. I got right back to her letting her know that I would be delivering a table for my daughter just 30 miles from her this fall and I would forgo the delivery cost on whatever she needed. It turned out to be another dining table.

The communion kit landed in my lap this morning. A member of the church in Spokane that has my furniture and Toni's dove called me and said the pastor there had seen the communion kit I made for our pastor here in Nampa about 15 years ago and really liked it. He wants me to build one that he will give a s a gift to his pastor.