House is sold!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Mine went in less than 24 hours. No agent. No commissions. Minimum fees. Got my asking price and terms. Close end of September. No, I didn't ask too little. Probably $10K more than comps would have indicated. Know the buyers, so no worries there. Don't think they will change their minds. In any event the contract is signed.

Now to go motorhome shopping. :)

@Tom re: picking out the motorhome.

Sort of. Looking for mid to late 90's diesel pusher with a slide ~37' long. 300+ HP Cummins, 6 speed Allison auto tranny, Spartan chassis, levelers, back-up camera, 6+K genset, less than 100K miles. Other goodies OK but must be working. Budget is $30K tops down the road price {taxes & registration). That's a class A luxury model that ran $150K plus when new.

Looking at a Newmar Dutch Star today. I am in no hurry. I can wait to get the right rig. These things take time. Working on checklists and testing procedures now. In my usual lackadaisical manner. :rofl:

Nope, gotta work tomorrow. But nice thought. :rofl:

My thinking is that as we go into the fall, there will be more units on the market and the prices will be soft.

Mine went in less than 24 hours. No agent. No commissions. Minimum fees. Got my asking price and terms. Close end of September. No, I didn't ask too little. Probably $10K more than comps would have indicated. Know the buyers, so no worries there. Don't think they will change their minds. In any event the contract is signed.

Now to go motorhome shopping. :)

Congrats Carol, wish I would have had the $$$ I would have bought your place for a summer home. Ya know if your this way you can alays come visit and I got room for ya to park.

Congrats Carol. We got our old house sold and never got it listed or cleaned out we close on the 10th

bet you glad to be rid of that place and the NN congrats to ya.

Carol that's great news. Timing is good because I think the next 6 months is the best time to buy any kind of RV. Most people tend to want to sell late in the year. It can be a buyers market then. Good luck.