how long or how many ???

50 if I remember correctly Jim.
Nope, you remembered incorrectly, but that's OK, I have trouble remembering what day it is sometimes. :p It's tied in to how long you've been registered, not the post count. It gets switched after you've been here a month or so.

When you first sign up, you get the New Member badge. Then, about every week I go through the list of folks with that badge, and any that have been here for a month or more, I switch their badge to Member. It's a manual operation, so sometimes it's a bit more than a week between refreshes, and sometimes it's a little less. It's been about a week since I did it last, so I'll probably do it again this weekend.

Hope this helps -

:wave:

Nope, you remembered incorrectly, but that's OK, I have trouble remembering what day it is sometimes. :p It's tied in to how long you've been registered, not the post count. It gets switched after you've been here a month or so.

When you first sign up, you get the New Member badge. Then, about every week I go through the list of folks with that badge, and any that have been here for a month or more, I switch their badge to Member. It's a manual operation, so sometimes it's a bit more than a week between refreshes, and sometimes it's a little less. It's been about a week since I did it last, so I'll probably do it again this weekend.

Hope this helps -

:wave:

Hehe. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's still Monday isn't it :huh: :huh: :huh: :p :p :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D