I Think It's Sighted In

We have 2 in Fresno...only been to one so far http://pistolrange.com/ . They are half law enforcement, half public. This is fun because you can shoot all sorts of stuff. I'm not sure of the caliber range...but I take my SKS now and then and it's 7.62x39. They only restriction the put on it is to use non-corrosive ammo and I have to take off the bayonet before I come in or the cops on the other side get kinda stinky:eek: $15 per session...approved ammo (call first), bring your own targets or buy theirs. Tons of rentals but with their ammo.
The other one just opened and it's a lot closer to home, http://www.thefiringlineclovis.com/ so I'll have to give it a look.

Last edited:
Well being a country boy, i don't go to no ranges. Like Frank i just walk out the front,or back door and start shooting as i see fit. Have taken a few deer right out of the back door with out leaving the house. Yes just open the door and shoot.:rofl: yes i'm a hillbilly.:rofl::thumb:That's with the 30-06 or the 357, 12 gauge, or any of the other ones i choose to shoot at the time.

I dont shoot often, but when I do, I go to a indoor county range. Last time I was there it was 7.00 dollars for residents.
They are pretty picky about how many rounds you can load in a magazine, but if you dont stand there and act stupid, they leave you alone.
My nephew, who is a law enforcement officer, goes to a public range which is outdoors, alot more fun, no restrictions.(Ive been there, but wont make that trip anymore, as I care only to shoot handguns)

Well being a country boy, i don't go to no ranges. Like Frank i just walk out the front,or back door and start shooting as i see fit. Have taken a few deer right out of the back door with out leaving the house. Yes just open the door and shoot.:rofl: yes i'm a hillbilly.:rofl::thumb:That's with the 30-06 or the 357, 12 gauge, or any of the other ones i choose to shoot at the time.
Well at least ya opened the door first.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha don't laugh to much.:rofl: i have been known to shoot tree rats out of the kitchen window, when they are in the wifes bird feeder.They always run away when i go out side. So just shoot them through the window.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My sister and her husband raised three boys in a house that had upstairs bedrooms for all the kids. After the kids were all grown, they sold the house to a kid (now an adult) the boys had grown up with. A while back, a couple of my nephews went to a party at their old house, and their friend commented about how he appreciated the fact that the house came with pre-made holes in all of the upstairs window screens that were a perfect fit for a BB gun. :D

Hey Vaughn, If you want to shoot a real bragging rights group try some of the match ammos. I've used a Remington brand .22 (I forget the exact name) that shot really consistent out of my 541-s bolt rifle.