Heavy Metal Band Name Generator

I guess I would be play in "Black Sin"

I saw another one this morning...take the color of the shirt you're wearing and the last thing you ate. At the time it was "Bare Chested English Muffin" :eek: :eek:

.....um maybe Forsaken Fury is better? :huh:

Black Sin would probably sell more records than Blue Salmon or Blue Broccoli or Blue corn on the cob....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
you got that right roger what would your parents say???

Dad played guitar at barn dances in Iowa around 1928-38, met Mom during that time. His heavy metal was a National Resophonic steel bodied guitar that was worn beyond use by the 1960's when I attempted to play. So I tossed it out. :eek: The body of that thing would be worth a lot of bf of lumber now. :(

Dad played guitar at barn dances in Iowa around 1928-38, met Mom during that time. His heavy metal was a National Resophonic steel bodied guitar that was worn beyond use by the 1960's when I attempted to play. So I tossed it out. :eek: The body of that thing would be worth a lot of bf of lumber now. :(

Oh my... But please tell me you have some sort of recording of your dad playing...:eek:

Dark Zombies

Here is proof I could totally have done the 80's era big hair heavy metal band (with a bit of help form a van de graaff generator):
:headbang::headbang:

Grand kids 062.jpg

Last edited: