I'm putting the cart before the horse....

Joan excellent choice on the tools ,make me a little jealous.Can't wait to see your work. I'm sure after watching those two dvd's you will be chomping at the bit to get started. I have both of then and still refer to them they are the best.
Ken:thumb:

Thanks for the good wishes. Gee Curt I would LOVE to have that Oneway but I think that might be out of my league (but a girl could dream). Oh yes, Grizzly definitely put the bug in me. I don't think I've spent this much money on me in a million years. Now for a place to put them (hint, hint) :D and a chance to use them.

dont worry joan they are safe and sound in my shop :p (possesion is 9/10ths right?) :eek: :rofl:

dont worry , i dont have a spinney thing , so your safe for now ;) hmmmmm another 2436 oneway wish, but where to put it :huh:

all of them are all set to go , nicely honed and polished edges .... but it is kinda tuff to shave with a fingernail grind bowl gouge:eek: :rofl:

dont worry joan they are safe and sound in my shop :p (possesion is 9/10ths right?) :eek: :rofl:

dont worry , i dont have a spinney thing , so your safe for now ;) hmmmmm another 2436 oneway wish, but where to put it :huh:

all of them are all set to go , nicely honed and polished edges .... but it is kinda tuff to shave with a fingernail grind bowl gouge:eek: :rofl:

so break into your tool cabinet/shrine and borrow a blade from one of your planes. :rofl: :rofl: besides, shave?