30 minute Rack for Squares

glenn bradley

It doesn't get much more basic than this. I'll slap some shellac on it to match the spoke shave rack. 7-1/2" x 3" x 3/4". Seven slots on 1" centers starting 3/4" from the end. The bevel along the long edge at the back allows the fixture to tip when inserting the 'L' hooks into the pegboard.

Squares Rack (1).jpg . Squares Rack (2).jpg . Squares Rack (3).jpg

My to-do list . . . lining 'em up and knockin' 'em down :)

Last edited:
Glenn, I thank you for posting this. In setting up my shop...one of the things I still have to do is get my peg board organized. My plan is to use mostly hooks however since I just acquired a couple more squares the other day this is a simple project that I will definitely use/copy. Thank you for the tip.

Glenn, I thank you for posting this. In setting up my shop...one of the things I still have to do is get my peg board organized. My plan is to use mostly hooks however since I just acquired a couple more squares the other day this is a simple project that I will definitely use/copy. Thank you for the tip.

Im bringing you an assortment of hooks, 100, 150, 200? this way you can keep buying accessories for your shop and always have a place to hang them.

yeah, gary and glenn must have been seperated at birth.

Id probably give up woodworking all together if I ever walked into gary or glenns shop.

(or Id take down garys cabinets when hes sleeping and put them in my living room.)

glenns so organized its like hes a stepford woodworker when it comes to neatness.

Its self defense. Nothing quite sets me off like looking for something I had just a moment ago. Digging through kruft on a workbench ruins my shop time fun. To enjoy my time I have to spend it working, not looking for stuff ;-)