Neat photo project I'm involved in: Framing the World

Ned Bulken

I'm taking part in a collaborative photo project called 'framing the world' over on photocamel. One of the forum members threw together a small picture frame, which started in canada, to chicago, then over to oregon, british columbia... then another stop in the Yukon. It headed over to London for awhile (it took a LONG time getting there thanks to the customs process inbound to GB). It eventually headed to NC and then VA and now I have it.

framehung.jpg

Framebox1.jpg

framedboxes2_edited-1.jpg

boxesframed.jpg

I'll have it for a week or two, then I ship it off (Might meet up with the 'closest' Camel on the list and hand it off...(she's not close, but close enough to get together if we tried)

Thanks for clearing that up for me Ned. I like the idea of the project...will they be conglomerated in sort sort of way or just thread postings? Got a link to post/share? :D

Ken,
you asked for it... you got it... Framing the World

And I'm not really sure what the 'greater' plan is for the frame or the images, the participants are all '365' folks, and we're just in the habit of shooting a lot, this being an additional thread to our daily individual work.

Fun idea! Would you get in trouble if you fixed the frame? :D

That one short piece where the miters don't match is driving me batty.

You could document it for the other participants. Then maybe folks will start modifying the frame and sending it on. Your photo art could become physical art, which is re-photoed. Very meta....

Fun idea! Would you get in trouble if you fixed the frame? :D

That one short piece where the miters don't match is driving me batty.

You could document it for the other participants. Then maybe folks will start modifying the frame and sending it on. Your photo art could become physical art, which is re-photoed. Very meta....

That corner bugs me as well... I think I'm quietly going to fix it and call it good. See if they notice anything amiss. Shhhh